The Energy Regulatory Office has published communication on the possibility of applying selected provisions of the Act on renewable energy sources covered by the so-called “Suspension clause”.
The content of the communication indicates that the provisions of Art. 39 section 4, art. 74 section 1, art. 79 paragraph 9-12 and art. 92 paragraph 6 item 1 of the Act on renewable energy sources, in the wording resulting from this year’s amendment to this Act.
1. art. 39 section 4 of the Act on renewable energy sources as regards the obligation to include in the cumulation of investment aid only that aid, which has been granted since October 1, 2005;
2. art. 74 section 1 of the Act on renewable energy sources in the scope of extending the allowable age of devices included in a given installation for the production and processing of electricity:
- from 18 to 24 months – for installations using only solar radiation energy,
- from 30 to 33 months – for installations using only onshore wind energy,
- from 36 to 42 months – for production technologies other than installations using only solar radiation energy, onshore wind energy, offshore wind energy, hydropower, hybrid systems, dedicated multi-fuel combustion installations;
3. art. 79 paragraph 9-12 of the Renewable Energy Act, providing for the option of updating the winning auction once;
4. art. 92 paragraph 6 point 1 of the Act on renewable energy sources in the scope of the limit date of the admissible period of support for energy production in renewable energy installations in the auction system, set for 30 June 2039.