Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A. acting as the operator, started public consultations of the capacity market regulations on January 19, 2018.
The draft capacity market regulations presented for public consultations concern in particular:
- rights and obligations of capacity market participants;
- organization and course of general certification, certification for the main auction and certification for additional auctions;
- conditions and manner of conducting preliminary auctions and capacity auctions;
- the scope of information contained in the capacity market register;
- conditions for the use of the capacity market register by capacity market participants;
- procedures related to capacity delivery and settlement of its performance.