Today, i.e. on August 4 this year. the website of the Government Legislation Center has published a draft act amending the act on renewable energy sources and certain other acts (RCL no. UD 107).
The draft provides for the following changes:
- reduction of concession obligations for entrepreneurs conducting economic activity in the field of small installations,
- confirmation of the current practice on the method of determining the total installed electrical capacity of RES installations at the level of the Act,
- extension of the maximum period of:
- the validity of the “discount” settlement mechanism under the prosumer system;
- purchase of unused electricity by renewable energy micro-installations operating outside the prosumer system;
- obligation to purchase unused electricity at a fixed price or the right to a premium to the market price of electricity under the FIT and FIP systems;
- obligation to purchase electricity at a fixed price or the right to a surcharge to the market price electricity under the auction system
– by June 30, 2045,
4. defining the long-term schedule of granting support to RES producers, covering four consecutive years as a reference point,
5. specifying the provisions introduced to the RES Act as part of the anti-crisis shield.
Comments as part of public consultations may be submitted until August 25 this year.