The Government Legislation Center has published another update of the Act amending the act on renewable energy sources and some other acts (UD 477).
As it appears from the letter published in the Legal Committee section, the meeting of the Legal Committee regarding this draft law will be held on 11 and 12 June 2019.
The project has been updated, among others in terms of:
- introduction of a package of changes dedicated to prosumers,
- extension of the period for the sale of the first energy from 21 to 24 months for PV installations (Article 79 paragraph 3 point 8 a),
- changes in the wind farm investment law regarding occupancy permits (addition of the sentence “no earlier than within 5 years from the date of entry into force of the Act”, art. 5),
- amendments to the Act – Construction Law for photovoltaic devices and reconciliation of construction projects (lowering the lower threshold from 10 kW to 6.5 kW),
- changes to the definition of guarantees of origin (art. 120 (1)),
- amount of fines (art. 170).