The Ministry of State Assets issued an ordinance of 26 February 2020 regarding the appointment of a Plenipotentiary for coordinating the activities of entities covered by the ownership supervision of the Minister of State Assets in the process of implementing investments in offshore wind farms (item 5 in the Official Journal of the MAP).
March 9 this year in a statement published on Twitter, the Ministry of State Assets announced that Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of State Assets became Zbigniew Gryglas as the Plenipotentiary.
According to the ordinance, the Plenipotentiary’s tasks will include coordinating the activities of entities covered by the ownership supervision of the Minister of State Assets in the process of implementing investments in the field of offshore wind farms, hereinafter referred to as “investments”, in particular:
- developing recommendations and setting directions of activities for entities supervised by the Minister of State Assets for the efficient implementation of investments;
- coordinating cooperation between supervised entities in the subject of investment implementation
- identifying needs and recommending directions for making possible changes in applicable law and internal regulations regarding corporate governance aimed at improving investment implementation;
- cooperation with the Government Plenipotentiary for the reform of ownership supervision over State Treasury companies in the implementation of the task referred to in point 3;
- representing the Minister of State Assets at meetings regarding investment implementation issues.
Within the scope of performed tasks, the Plenipotentiary is directly subordinate to the Minister of State Assets.